As many of you may know, Rittenhouse has sold “costume cards” of actual wardrobe clippings from the James Bond series. These include not only cards of James Bond’s clothes but of other characters as well, such as M, Mathis, Solange, Patrice, Silva and others. Most of these have been from clothes featured in Daniel Craig’s Bond films, but there have been cards from clothes throughout the series, including a piece of Sean Connery’s dinner suit in Dr. No. Many costume cards can be found on eBay, though the cards of Bond’s tie swatches are some of the most in-demand.
I own nine costume cards, including:
- The navy linen suit and blue end-on-end shirt from the black-and-white bathroom fight in Casino Royale.
- The grey linen Brioni suit and white self-stripe shirt from the Bahamas arrival in Casino Royale.
- The black Alfani shirt and mink Ted Baker trousers from the Bahamas poker scene in Casino Royale.
- The light blue poplin Brioni shirt worn with the navy track stripe suit from the final scene in Casino Royale.
- The pale blue Tom Ford shirt and navy pinstripe Tom Ford suit (with dirty trousers) from the opening scene of Quantum of Solace.
- The brown mohair tonic Tom Ford suit from the Bolivia arrival in Quantum of Solace.
- The black Tom Ford polo shirt and off-white Levi’s jeans from Quantum of Solace.
- The white Tom Ford shirt and midnight blue Tom Ford suit worn in Bolivia in Quantum of Solace.
- The light blue and charcoal grenadine-like tie worn with the charcoal rope stripe suit in Skyfall.
Which do you own?